Monday, December 3, 2012

90 Days

90 days? Psh! That's nothing. Right?

Well, that is what I keep telling myself. I have decided , beginning Friday, I will enroll Rising Tide in Amazon Select. 

The good news: Amazon Prime members will be able to borrow my book for free. Also, Amazon will do some heavy lifting and run promotions.

The bad news: I have to grant Amazon exclusive rights for 90 days. That means I can't even give away copies on my own website. 

I feel like giving up my ability to share my book as I please is a bit like a mother dropping off her child at daycare for the first time. 

Oh well . . . suck it up, Fish, it's time to try and get some real exposure.



So, if you would like to get your zombie fix with a free copy directly from yours truly, you have until Friday to do so:

Step 2: Like or share one of my posts
Step 3: Send an email to leighfischer83@gmail.com and request either a PDF, MOBI, or EPUB

If you wait too long, your only option will be Amazon






No comments:

Post a Comment