Tuesday, October 9, 2012

And now for something a little different

Ok, I admit it. Zombies are not for everyone. I get that. It takes a certain type of person to take pleasure in blood, gore, and entrails. Although, tis the season.

As much as I enjoy horror and apocalyptic fiction, there is more to me. My skills and interests are as varied as the ways Romero kills zoms. So, to show you guys my lighter side, I have posted a short story for your reading pleasure. The whole thing is posted, so you don't even have to jump through any hoops.

Take a look. Share your comments. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your dog. Tell the mutant spider in your basement . . . on second thought, skip the spider. I don't need publicity that bad.

If you really enjoy it, get in touch with me and I will give you some ideas as to how you can spread the word of my awesomeness.

Thanks for your support. Happy reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment